CashSense Online Money Remittance Philippines
One of the coolest things I found out was about Cashsense, I was invited to their prelaunch event (a while back). And now they’re back with bigger and better plans which I believe is really beneficial to people who send remittances to the Philippines. So here’s all about Cashsense Remittances Philippines…
I personally receive funds from abroad, the biggest challenge sometimes is to physically go to the bank or remittance center, endure the long queues and be charged high up fees (and not to mention my losses on exchange rates). Before in the UK, I was used to paying and receiving everything online and it took me quite a while to adjust to paper and pen when I got back home. So Cashsense, for me, was really cool.
Our Remittances from OFW towards the Philippines currently faces these challenges:
- Credit Card is required to complete an immediate remittance transaction
- You have to Physically go to the remittance center to send money
- Expensive Fees
- Time delay on Remittances Philippines
- Security on carrying the physical cash (talk about the number of holdups in the news!)
Here’s where I found Cashsense to be different:
- Users who register an account with them automatically receives a free VISA ATM card.
- Be able to pay to more than 20,000 bank branches in 18 countries (adding more monthly) and Domestic Transfer (All done online, in your homes!)
- Pay received in minutes! Can be withdrawn in any 10,000 ATMs nationwide (via the Free VISA ATM card), transferred to bank accounts, door to door or pick up.
- 1 Flat Fee! (like Western Union) and great exchange rates (check their website for more info)
Aside from the Remittances in the Philippines, what I really find cool about Cashsense is their free VISA ATM card which promotes E-Commerce in the Philippines. Most of us here are afraid of transacting online, afraid that we might get hacked and all our money will be gone thus stopping online buyers from buying. Here’s something like a prepaid credit card, move all your funds somewhere and use it to buy stuff online. This way you can limit risks and get the stuff you want delivered to your doorstep!
I like what Cashsense is doing, not only are they helping our fellow OFWs abroad in sending their hard earned money to their families. But also helping local businesses into more advanced way of shopping for our people and promotes more online purchases.